Full-time Marketing Coordinator
Full‐time Marketing Coordinator needed for award‐winning Architecture and Design firm, with potential to advance to Director of Marketing and Communications. Responsibilities include writing submissions for RFPs, developing and updating marketing collateral, award submissions, new business development, identification of potential market segments/clients and occasionally representing the firm at professional events, calls, and meetings. JZA+D is a full-service architecture and interiors and planning firm specializing in workplace, residential, retail, hospitality, spiritual center, and mixed-use environments.
• 5 -10 years marketing or business development experience with an architecture and/or interior design firm
• Minimum of 2 years of AEC industry
• Experience in Architecture and/or Engineering field preferred
• Professional demeanor, and fully comfortable representing the firm for networking and prospecting at professional events
• Strong attention to detail and organizational abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Graphic Design and/or photography skills a bonus
• Command of PR methods and approaches for a design firm
• Media relations, News (press releases, media alerts, byline articles, crisis public relations, speaking opportunities)
• Able to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, multi‐task, and follow‐through
• Flexible, a proactive team player, creative thinker
• Experience responding to RFP’s
• Ability to “hit the ground running” to grow the firm’s profile and success in the market
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and graphics software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Experience with social media
Please attach writing sample (no more than 2 pages) to cover letter in PDF format along with resume.
Architect/Architectural Designer (0-5 years’ experience)
JZA+D is looking for a creative, motivated, and team-oriented architect/architectural designer to join our Princeton office on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate is creative, technically proficient, has excellent organizational & communication skills, and a clear & thoughtful approach to design. New graduates also encouraged to apply.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and excerpts from portfolio that best represent the candidate’s design work, via a URL link or in PDF format. The email should contain the subject heading “Architect Position” to email@example.com and files should not exceed 5MB.
All applicants who are not U.S. citizens must describe their status to work in the United States, including visa type and duration.
Only applications with work samples submitted as PDF format under 5MB or URL link to portfolio will be accepted.